3 Day Desert tour from Marrakech to Fes
Experience the breathtaking beauty of southern Morocco on a 3-day Morocco Desert Tour from Marrakech to Fes via Merzouga. Begin your adventure by driving through the scenic Atlas Mountains and past perched Berber villages. Traverse the curvy roads of Tizi N'tichka and take in the stunning landscape en route.
Discover the famous kasbahs of Ait Benhaddou and Ouarzazate, both known for their cinematic allure. Take a short walk through the impressive Todra Gorge, a natural wonder featuring towering cliffs up to 300 meters tall. Then, journey to Merzouga Sahara where the arid plains announce the beginning of the desert.
Experience one of the most breathtaking sunsets you've ever seen as you ride on the backs of camels. Go deep into the heart of the desert where you'll spend a special night in a luxury camp equipped with comfortable beds, plenty of sheets for the cold nights, and an ensuite bathroom and shower. Gather around a fire in the evening to listen to nomad music and stories about life in the desert.
This 3-day, 2-night desert tour is the perfect way to experience the natural beauty and culture of southern Morocco. Book your tour today and embark on a journey that will create memories to last a lifetime.
- An air conditioned 4x4 or Minivan, depending on the number
- English speaking driver during the tour
- Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation
- Local guide in Ait Ben Haddou & Todra Gorge
- Overnight in Dades gorges - comfort hotel
- Camel Trek to and from the camp
- Option to go to and return from the camp by 4×4
- Luxury Camp with Ensuite-bathroom and shower
- Private rooms/tents
- Luggage service to the camp and all accommodation
- Berber drumming and music in the camp
- The opportunity to ask the driver to stop when and where you wish
- Free time to explore the sites such, Walks, Breaks for photos,..Etc
- No forced Shopping
- Lunch meals
- Entrance fees to the monuments
Shared DeparturesLooking for a shared trip, join one or create a new one based on your dates.
Book it as a shared tour
Book this tour as a shared departure, create a group and let people join you.