4 Days Desert Tour to Erg Chebbi Dunes in Merzouga
Experience the best of Morocco's natural beauty, historical landmarks, and cultural treasures with our 4-day Sahara Desert Tour to Erg Chebbi Dunes in Merzouga. This tour offers a perfect blend of adventure, relaxation, and cultural immersion. Starting from the High Atlas Mountains, you'll explore the stunning Todra and Dades Gorges, and visit the iconic Ait Benhaddou fortified village. The highlight of the tour is a camel ride through the desert, followed by a magical night at a traditional nomad camp under the stars. Along the way, you'll learn about Morocco's rich history and diverse culture, and enjoy the entertainment that makes the car journey more enjoyable. This tour is the perfect way to experience the magic of the Sahara Desert and the beauty of Morocco's landscapes. Don't miss out on this unforgettable adventure. Book your tour now!
- Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation
- Local Guide in Todra Gorge, Ait Ben Haddou & Telouet
- Overnight in Dades gorges
- Luxury Camp with Ensuite-bathroom and shower
- Camel Trek to and from the camp
- Option to go to and return from the camp by 4×4
- Private rooms/tents
- Entrance fees in Skoura & Telouet
- Luggage service to the camp and all accommodation
- Berber drumming and music in the camp
- The opportunity to ask the driver to stop when and where you wish
- Free time to explore the sites such, Walks, Breaks for photos,..Etc
- No forced Shopping stops
- Lunch meals
Shared DeparturesLooking for a shared trip, join one or create a new one based on your dates.
Book it as a shared tour
Book this tour as a shared departure, create a group and let people join you.