Chefchaouen, Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
Featuring an exciting mix of culture and history, this complete 7-day itinerary covers highlights of Morocco's historic Imperial cities, Meknes, Fes, Rabat, and Marrakech with additional time dedicated to Chefchaouen. Admire the intricate beauty of Arabic architecture as you visit important mosques, historic gates, and other significant landmarks. In between, ride a camel into the Sahara, experience the overpowering beauty of Moroccan nature by camping in the Sahara Desert and visit old kasbahs.
- Private modern vehicle with A/C + fuel + Motorway tolls
- Possibility to start the tour from any major city or airport
- English speaking driver through the whole tour
- Selected good and centrally located hotels /Riads
- Possibility to upgrade to 5* hotels ( entirely or partially )
- Breakfast is daily included
- Dinner included at the Desert camp and Dades Gorge
- Certified guides for the sightseeing days
- Local guides for monuments and Kasbahs ...
- All local taxes
- Possibility to use the driver's mobile internet for limited needs
- No forced shopping or tourist traps
- Meals than those mentioned above
- Entrance fees to the monuments
Shared DeparturesLooking for a shared trip, join one or create a new one based on your dates.
Book it as a shared tour
Book this tour as a shared departure, create a group and let people join you.