Cultural Tour Jewels of Morocco
Learn the history, architecture, rich culture and traditional Moroccan hospitality. Visit the ancient medieval medinas, monuments, mausalomes and souks. The city of Fes was founded between 789 and 808 by Idris I of the Idrisid dynasty which ruled from 788 to 974. Today, Fes is Morocco’s third largest city and home to around one million people. Meknes became the capital during the rule of Sultan Moulay Ismail in the 16th century. Rabat became the official capital of the country under the French protectorate, which began in 1912.The city of Marrakech was Founded in about 1070 by Senhadji family as a capital of Moravid empire, Marrakesh has been a cultural centre key for Islamic art as well as a major commercial hub for Morocco.
- Transport by air-conditioned 4x4 or luxury minibus.
- Private multiple day trips
- Hotel, Riad, airport or other meeting point pick up & Drop off
- English speaking chauffeur.
- Fuel, tolls and other similar costs.
- Vegetarian and vegan options available
- Free time to explore the sites
- The opportunity to ask the driver to stop when and where you wish
- Local guides in the relevant places
- No forced shopping tour
- Flexible and customized stops
- Lunch and Dinner meals