Fes to Marrakech 3 Days Sahara Desert Tour
Are you looking for a desert tour starting from Fez to the Erg Chebbi dunes in Merzouga and ending in Marrakech? This Fes to Marrakech 3 Days Sahara Desert Tour will take you on an unforgettable journey through the stunning landscapes of Morocco. On the way, you'll get to visit some of the most fascinating destinations in the country, including the charming town of Ifrane, the beautiful Cedar forest of Azrou, the breathtaking Ziz Valley, and the stunning Gorges of Todra and Dades. You'll also have the chance to explore the ancient Kasbahs of Ait Benhaddou and the majestic Atlas Mountains. The highlight of the tour is the opportunity to experience the magic of the Sahara Desert by riding camels and spending the night in a beautiful desert camp, where you can gaze at the stars and enjoy the warm hospitality of the local people. This tour is the perfect way to travel between Fes and Marrakech, while discovering the best that Morocco has to offer.
- An air conditioned 4x4 or Minivan, depending on the number
- English speaking driver during the tour
- Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation
- Local guides
- Accommodation in air-conditioned rooms/suites with private bathroom
- Camel Trek to and from the camp
- Option to go to and return from the camp by 4×4
- Luggage service to the camp and all accommodation
- Berber drumming and music in the camp
- The opportunity to ask the driver to stop when and where you wish
- Free time to explore the sites such, Walks, Breaks for photos,..Etc
- No forced Shopping
- Entrance fees to the monuments
- Lunch meals
Shared DeparturesLooking for a shared trip, join one or create a new one based on your dates.
Book it as a shared tour
Book this tour as a shared departure, create a group and let people join you.