Imperial Cities and the Blue City
Embark on an 8-day adventure through the heart of Morocco with the Imperial Cities and Chefchaouen Tour, departing from Casablanca. This tour is an ideal blend of culture and history, transporting you back in time as you delve into the medieval medina of Fes, admire ornate artisanship, indulge in delicious cuisine, and haggle in bustling souks. You'll wander the charming blue streets of Chefchaouen, explore the ancient Roman ruins of Volubilis, and discover the imperial grandeur of Meknes. Don't miss a visit to the capital city of Rabat and modern Casablanca. This tour offers the perfect opportunity to lose yourself in Morocco's rich cultural heritage.
- Private multiple day trip, only for you, your friends and family.
- Local English speaking guides in Fez, Meknes, Rabat, Volubilis and Marrakech
- Hotel, Riad, airport or other meeting point pick up.
- Transport by 4x4 or luxury minibus.
- English speaking chauffeur.
- 7 nights accommodation with breakfast.
- Fuel, tolls and other similar costs.
- Flexible and customizable tour
- No forced shopping tour
- Dinner & Lunch Meals
- Entrance fees to the monuments
Shared DeparturesLooking for a shared trip, join one or create a new one based on your dates.
Book it as a shared tour
Book this tour as a shared departure, create a group and let people join you.