Imperial Cities, Desert and Coast
Discover a millenary culture with a great artistic heritage. Get to know the most important imperial cities in Morocco: explore Marrakech, its gardens and its crazy street markets, discover the fascinating old Medina of Fez with a local guide, and visit Meknes, Rabat and Casablanca. Visit traditional Berber villages and market towns, ride camels across the Sahara alongside Berber cameleers and sleep in starlit tents nestled among golden sand dunes. Travel through the Valley of a Thousand Kasbahs to Ouarzazate, made popular by the film industry. Switch gears and travel to seaside Essaouira, driving through argan groves to reach this coastal spot that's a hippie favorite.
- Private modern vehicle with A/C + fuel + Motorway tolls
- Possibility to start the tour from any major city or airport
- English speaking driver through the whole tour
- Selected good and centrally located hotels /Riads
- Possibility to upgrade to 5* hotels ( entirely or partially )
- Breakfast is daily included
- Dinner included at the Desert camp, Todra Gorge and Ait Ben Haddou
- Certified guides for the sightseeing days
- Local guides for monuments and Kasbahs ...
- All local taxes
- Possibility to use the driver's mobile internet for limited needs
- No forced shopping or tourist traps
- Meals than those mentioned above
- Entrance fees to the monuments