Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert
The Imperial Cities and the Sahara Desert tour will give you the chance to discover the culture of one of the oldest kingdoms in the world, with a great diversified artistic heritage of Berbers, Arabs, Jews... Get to know the most important imperial cities of Morocco: explore Marrakech, its monuments, gardens and its crazy street markets, discover the fascinating old Medina of Fez with a local guide, and visit Meknes, Rabat and Casablanca.
Ride camels across the Sahara alongside Berber cameleers and sleep in tents nestled among golden sand dunes, explore old fortified kasbahs and palm oases in southern Morocco, learn about the Berber culture, the lifestyle of the nomads and more..
- Transport in a private air-conditioned 4×4; Toyota Prado Tx+ fuel
- Pick up from and drop-off at your hotel or Riad in Marrakesh
- Experienced & professional English speaking driver
- Accommodation in air-conditioned rooms/suites with private bathroom
- The night in a luxury desert camp in Erg Chebbi with private toilet and shower
- Accommodation at selected good and centrally located 4 * hotels /Riads
- Breakfast is daily included
- Dinner at hotels in the Desert Camp and the hotel in Dades Gorge
- Water in Car during transfers
- Services of a professional qualified Driver/Guide and Private air-conditioned vehicles during all tours and transfers.
- Services of a professional qualified English speaking guide during all Sightseeing’s in Imperial cities.(Marrakech, Meknes and Fes)
- Entrance fees for all sights visited during the program
- Camera and video cameras fees if applicable
- All local taxes
- International flights to and from Morocco
- Domestic flights in Morocco
- Moroccan visa arrangement (not required for EU citizenship)
- Meals other than those mentioned above
- Drinks to meals
- All other services which are not mentioned above.
- Personal expenses are such as laundry, telephone, drinks etc....
- Tips for guide/ Driver- Tips at Restaurants / Porterage at Hotel and Airport
- Travel insurance (*)
Shared DeparturesLooking for a shared trip, join one or create a new one based on your dates.
Book it as a shared tour
Book this tour as a shared departure, create a group and let people join you.