In The Footsteps Of The Desert Nomads
This 5 days 4 nights Morocco Desert Tour from Marrakech to Fes combines the highlights of Morocco, combining mountains, kasbahs, gorges, valleys and sand dunes for a diversified discovery of the south of Morocco. Cross the High Atlas Mountains admiring its breathtaking views to arrive to Telouet village where we will visit The Kasbah Telouet a palatial former residence of the powerful rulers of the Glaoui tribe. Follows the course of Ounila Valley and the river, going by several picturesque oasis villages to arrive to the Hollywood movie darling, Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou. Stop at the cinema town Ouarzazate to discover how the area has been featured in movies including Lawrence of Arabia, Gladiator, and Black Hawk Down...drrive to the nearby town Skoura Oasis with its palm, olive and fruit trees to visit its fascinating Kasbah Amredil.
Pass many Berber homes and gardens, go off-road in 4x4 vehicle from valley of roses to Dades valley, sip tea with cave-living nomads... After a full day full of impressions & colors we will arrive to our hotel in Dades valley...
- Private SUV Toyota Landcruiser
- Pick up & Drop off at your Hotels
- Local Guides inTelouet, Ait Ben Haddou & Todra Gorge
- Camel Trek to and from the camp
- Dunes Tour
- Option to go to and return from the camp by 4×4
- Private rooms/tents with en suite bathroom
- Entrance fees in Skoura & Telouet
- Luggage service to the camp and all accommodation
- Berber drumming and music in the camp
- The opportunity to ask the driver to stop when and where you wish
- Free time to explore the sites such, Walks, Breaks for photos,..Etc
- No forced Shopping stops
- Entrance fees to monuments, studios and Kasbahs (these are optional visits)
Shared DeparturesLooking for a shared trip, join one or create a new one based on your dates.
Book it as a shared tour
Book this tour as a shared departure, create a group and let people join you.