Majestic Morocco Tour
Discover Morocco's highlights with this 10-day tour Morocco combining imperial cities, Chefchaouen and the Magical Sahara Desert. Beginning in economical capital Casablanca and ending in Marrakech red city. you will visit the magnificent blue City Chefchaouen and Rabat where you will visit Kabah Oudaia as well as Hassan tower and step back to the origin of the city. Move on forward to Meknes known for its huge walls and where we will visit Bab Mensour gate, Moulay Ismail shrine and mysterious Qarra prison. Our trip does not stop in Meknes, but we will continue Fes; to the spiritual and cultural capital where there is one of the oldest univerities in the world; Visit Chouara Tannery, attarine Madrasa And Qaraouine Mosque. Travel along the middle Atlas to pass through cenic views of ceder forests and spend the night a luxurious camp in deep Saharan dunes and listening to traditional Berber music. Discover old fortified kasbahs and hidden oases on old caravane routes before climbing over the High Atlas mountains throught Tizi N'tichka pass exploring Berber villages in the foothills. Arrive Marrakech red city which is rich for its historical sites due to ancient successive kingdoms.
- Private modern vehicle with A/C + fuel + Motorway tolls
- Possibility to start the tour from any major city or airport
- English speaking driver through the whole tour
- Selected good and centrally located hotels /Riads
- Possibility to upgrade to 5* hotels ( entirely or partially )
- Breakfast is daily included
- Dinner included at the Desert camp, Dades Gorge and Ait Ben Haddou
- Certified guides for the sightseeing days
- Local guides for monuments and Kasbahs ...
- All local taxes
- Possibility to use the driver's mobile internet for limited needs
- No forced shopping or tourist traps
- Meals than those mentioned above
- Entrance fees to the monuments