Morocco's Historic Tour from Tangier
This 9-day Morocco imperial cities tour highlights the best of Morocco's historic Imperial cities, Meknes, Fes, Rabat, and Marrakech with additional time dedicated to Tangier, Chefchaouen, and Casablanca.
From Tangier to Tetouen and into the heart of the rif mountains wander the blue-painted streets of Chefchaouen, passed Roman ruins in Volubilis, and through the medieval medina in Fes. Carry on to Morocco's capital, Rabat, before arriving to the modern Casablanca and finishing in the ochre City Marrakech. Discover Morocco's exceptional architecture, ornate artisanship, delicious food, and bustling souks are sure to leave you charmed.
- Local English speaking guides in Fez, Volubilis, Meknes & Marrakech.
- Hotel, Riad, airport or other meeting point pick up.
- Transport by 4x4 or luxury minibus.
- English speaking chauffeur.
- Fuel, tolls and other similar costs.
- Flexible and customizable tour
- No forced shopping tour
- Dinner & Lunch Meals
- Entrance fees to the monuments
- Tips (optional)