Southern Loop: Ksabahs & Ait Bouguemez
Are you looking for an escape of the hustle and bustle of Marrakech? Not to worry. We’ve got just the remedy for you. Experience an outing from Marrakech and immerse yourself in the incredible Moroccan landscape on the route to Aït-Ben-Haddou and Telouet and Cross the Tizi-N-Tichka-Pass.
Encounter with nature and people in the valley of Ait Bouguemaz known internationally as “The happy valley", where villages and people greet you at every step in the rules of traditional Moroccan Berber hospitality. It’s a fairytale landscape of farmers’ fields, characteristic adobe villages and has an other-worldliness that draws visitors in search of a mountain escape that combines beauty and rural culture.
- Private A/C Vehicle, 4WD car x Fuel
- English speaking driver during the tour
- Pick up & Drop off service
- 5x Night accommodation with Dinner and breakfast
- Vegetarian and vegan options available
- Guided walk in Ait Bouguemez & Picnic lunch
- Free time to explore the sites Kasbahs, Walks, Canyons, Breaks for photos,..Etc
- Local guide in Ait Ben Haddou
- Local guide in Telouet
- The opportunity to ask the driver to stop when and where you wish
- Absolutely shopping free tour