Summer Tour: Myths, Legends & Gorges
Myths, Legends and gorges 7 days Morocco tour takes you deep into the heart of the Atlas Mountains and the culture of the Berber people who live there. You will travel from the ancient Imperial city of Marrakech, through the shaded by lush vegetation, olive and orange orchards to Ouzoud Waterfalls.
Travel deeper of the Hight atlas mountains to the remote and off the beaten track mountain village of Imilchil. Imilchil is located in the eastern Atlas Mountains; a small region bounded by mountains. In the horizon, you will find a mighty mountain telling an ancient tales. One of the main attractions marking Imilchil an attracting destination is the myth its mountains tell: a love story ending with the formation of the two lakes ‘Isli’ and ‘Tislit’. The region is also famous for the engagement season organized each year after harvesting.
Continue to the mighty Todra Gorge exploring the rich and unique geology of the region before arriving to your Hotel in Dades Gorge.
This tour is perfect for the summer months when it is too hot to visit the desert and just perfect for escaping to cooler higher regions.
- Transport in a private air-conditioned 4×4; Toyota Prado Tx+ fuel
- Pick up from and drop-off at your hotel or Riad in Marrakesh
- Experienced & professional English speaking driver
- Accommodation in air-conditioned rooms/suites with private bathroom
- Dinner & breakfast are daily included
- Free time to explore the sites , walks, photos, and tea/coffee breaks
- The opportunity to ask the driver to stop when and where you wish
- Local guide