The Andalusian Heritage Morocco Tour
On this 9 days Andalusian Heritage Morocco Tour you will discover radiant palaces and labyrinthine antique cities, vibrant markets and beautiful gardens during your time spent in Morocco. From the powerful walls of the Kasbahs to the shimmering tiles of traditional madrasas and trickling courtyard fountains.
We will give you a brief taste of Africa by visiting the Moroccan cities Tanger, Tetouen, Chefchaouen, Fes, Meknes, Laarache & Assilah. The history of those cities is very rich due to the historical presence of many civilizations and cultures starting from the 5th century BC.We will start and end the tour from the gate of Morocco and Africa Tanger. Join historic tours and discover the legacy of the Moors, visit Kasbahs, Souks, Modern towns and shopping bazaars where you will see many types of unique hand crafted items.
- Transport in a private air-conditioned 4×4 or a Deluxe Van + fuel
- Pick up & Drop off service
- English speaking drive during the entire trip
- Accommodation in air-conditioned rooms/suites with private bathroom
- The opportunity to ask the driver to stop when and where you wish
- Local English speaking guides in Fez, Volubilis, Meknes & Tangier
- Breakfast are daily included
- Free time to explore the sites, Breaks for photos,..Etc
- Customized & Flexible stops
- Dinner & Lunch meals
- Travel insurance
- Entrance tickets to monuments
Shared DeparturesLooking for a shared trip, join one or create a new one based on your dates.
Book it as a shared tour
Book this tour as a shared departure, create a group and let people join you.