The Grand Tour of the South
Discover the beauty of South with this 5-day Morocco Desert Tour to Merzouga. Begin in Marrakech and traverse the Majestic High Atlas Mountains enjoyin his breathtaking scenaries, explore the vast Sahara and surrounding desert towns, see hidden oases, gorges, green valleys and kasbahs along former caravan routes. Head into the desert on a camel trek, including a night in a tent under the stars, enjoy traditional music around a desert campfire, spend a night with a local Berber family.
- Private SUV Toyota Landcruiser
- Pick up & Drop off at your Hotels
- Local Guides in Telouet, Ait Ben Haddou & Todra Gorge
- Camel Trek to and from the camp
- Dunes Tour
- Option to go to and return from the camp by 4×4
- Private rooms/tents with en suite bathroom
- Entrance fees in Skoura & Telouet
- Luggage service to the camp and all accommodation
- Berber drumming and music in the camp
- The opportunity to ask the driver to stop when and where you wish
- Free time to explore the sites such, Walks, Breaks for photos,..Etc
- No forced Shopping stops
- Entrance fees to monuments
Shared DeparturesLooking for a shared trip, join one or create a new one based on your dates.
Book it as a shared tour
Book this tour as a shared departure, create a group and let people join you.