The road of Kasbahs, Oasis and Saffron Land
The road of Kasbahs, Oasis and Saffron Tour goes through some of the beautiful small Berber villages, perched on the slopes of the spectacular Tichka Pass. Stop to visit the Pasha Glaoui's Kasbah of Telouet and the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, which are insights into the Berber architecture designed to suit the climate. On the way south, we will follow the thousand Kasbahs leading to the Roses valley and deep further into the dramatic valleys and gorges of Boumalne Dades.
Cross the Anti-Atlas at Tizi n T’zazert (2,283 m), among the amazing volcanic mountain of Saghro, where nomads are often there, grazing their flocks around. You will explore the magestic Draa Valley on the way to erg Chegaga Dunes, then spend a night under the brightness of desert stars. After, leave the desert behind and continue to Taroudant with a stop at Taliouine – the saffron town.
- Transport in a private air-conditioned 4×4; Toyota Prado Tx+ fuel
- Pick up from and drop-off at your hotel or Riad in Marrakesh
- Experienced & professional English speaking driver
- Accommodation in air-conditioned rooms/suites with private bathroom
- The night in a luxury desert camp in Erg Chegaga with private toilet and shower
- Dinner & breakfast are daily included
- A camel ride of about an hour with a guide
- The option to drive to and return from the camp in a 4×4 car
- Berber drumming and music
- Free time to explore the sites , walks, photos, and tea/coffee breaks
- The opportunity to ask the driver to stop when and where you wish
- Local guide
- Entrance fees to the monuments
Shared DeparturesLooking for a shared trip, join one or create a new one based on your dates.
Book it as a shared tour
Book this tour as a shared departure, create a group and let people join you.